The Stimwave peripheral nerve stimulator (PNS) is a wireless, non-invasive pain relief option for people with chronic pain. The device sends electrical currents to block pain signals from reaching the brain, providing relief from a variety of conditions, including:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Arm pain
- Leg pain
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
- Postherpetic neuralgia (PHN)
Learn more about Stimwave PNS
The Stimwave PNS is FDA-approved and has been shown to be effective in reducing pain and improving quality of life. The procedure to implant the device is minimally invasive and can be performed in an outpatient setting. The device is then powered by a small wearable antenna, so there is no need for an implanted battery.
If you are interested in learning more about the Stimwave PNS, please contact our pain doctors in Austin today. We would be happy to discuss your individual pain management needs and see if this treatment is right for you.
Benefits of Stimwave PNS by Diagnostic Pain Center:
- Wireless technology: No implanted battery means no wires or cables to worry about.
- Minimally invasive procedure: The device is implanted through a small needle, so there is less pain and recovery time.
- Personalized therapy: The device can be programmed to provide the right amount of stimulation for your individual needs.
- Long-lasting relief: The Stimwave PNS can provide pain relief for many years.
Contact Austin’s Pain Experts: Diagnostic Pain Center
If you are experiencing chronic pain, the Stimwave PNS may be a good option for you. Contact our pain doctors in Austin today to schedule a consultation and learn more.